My photo
Sydney, Australia
portfolio | precedents | process [since 2012]

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

dsdn 101 | 48 hour challenge - update

I have been working on the Illustrator file for our 48 hour project because I have decided to use the logo for my clip. While reviewing the submission I have decided I would like to change the word 'create' to 'make' because I think it is a better fit for the overall message which is simple and direct. It will also work better with my animation.

My review has led me to think through ways of improving it.
So, in the same way that I would accept feedback from a client in a commercial setting and use it to produce a better proposal, I have taken the advice and information I've received since we submitted on the 16th of May and used it to put together an improved proposal.

Therefore, if I could, I would:

  • resubmit the logo on a car that better matches the intentions of the client. If Caritas aims to make the world a better place then what better car to carry their logo than the Prius.

Logo on Prius

  • change the wording of the slogan to 'build make unplug play':



NB I may also slightly change the look and feel of our logo as I work on the animation but overall I think the child friendly colours and font of the present logo are a good match for my planned animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment