My photo
Sydney, Australia
portfolio | precedents | process [since 2012]

Monday, May 27, 2013

dsdn 101 | storyboard hand-in


My storyboard thus far for project three..



I have presented my storyboard as a book for several reasons. Firstly I wanted to remain true to the theme of child's play that is crucial to my animation’s message. Sixteen pages long, it presents the story in the style of a young child’s colouring or activity book while still giving the client the key information such as frame-by-frame action and technical information which can be found on the last page. I also wanted to create a point of difference for my hand-in without sacrificing ease of use.
Views of handed in storyboard/colouring book




Here it is frame by frame...


 




















No comments:

Post a Comment