My photo
Sydney, Australia
portfolio | precedents | process [since 2012]

Sunday, August 4, 2013

dsdn 144 | third shoot

I asked my friends who own a house overlooking the water if I could shoot their bathroom. I specifically asked them to leave the bathroom untouched - no last minute tidying - so that I could capture their personal touches. It was hard not to feature the view in the shots. But in the end I realised I was heading down a different path with my subject matter and composition so unfortunately the views were wasted for this project... it might be nice to revisit this in the future. Here are the contacts:




The most successful from this shoot in terms of my more narrowed down requirements is this one but I was disappointed with this shoot because i couldn't seem to get the shot I wanted. I do like the little bit of toothpaste in the top right of the basin though.

©2013 Helen K Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment