My photo
Sydney, Australia
portfolio | precedents | process [since 2012]

Monday, August 5, 2013

dsdn 144 | fifth shoot

I am finding the older bathrooms more interesting. The best part is that even though I am finding the resulting images much less clean, the idea of glamour and purposeful order is still there. The faux marble in particular is really pleasing to me.

This bathroom is about to be renovated and I have thinking about it including it all along so I managed to get these just in time. I love the faded seventies glamour of this bathroom. It is always very nostalgic for me to enter this space. For some reasons I have always liked its extra long bench top too. I am excited to see the new bathroom but will miss this time machine.



©2013 Helen K Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment