My photo
Sydney, Australia
portfolio | precedents | process [since 2012]

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

tuesday betty street

Came home to do some more work on lighting and materials while I set up the other computer.

I created a simple object to bring out the differences most clearly.

This is the first version. I had to use a screen grab because I was still using the old computer with the crappy video card so I couldn't render it. (Even on the lowest setting).

The background is from some images I took last weekend down at the Waterfront.
These are the main lighting settings I used:

mr Area Omni
Ray Traced Shadows
Decay: none
Start: 157.91
Near attenuation
Start: 80
End: 200
Advanced Effects
Diffuse: off
Specular: off
Shadow Parameters
Colour: Black

Here's a collection of a few other surfaces I photographed and am considering using as materials for my final presentation:




No comments:

Post a Comment