My photo
Sydney, Australia
portfolio | precedents | process [since 2012]

Saturday, August 11, 2012

saturday vivian street

Grrr - corrupted files dramas now. Have had to return to the 11th iteration to start again.

Have destroyed and/or lost so many well-loved objects in the past few weeks.

Here's where I am after finally being able to save my work again. Thanks has to go to Keith for his help.



Finally have more than 15...
And the next four:


17 - 20

 Retrospectively, I now realise I have created forms that were too complicated at the outset. I used the lattice modifier in my first form and just that alone has been a time vampire. It means my second ten objects are almost one gigabyte alone. Anyway, I'm a quarter of the way in now and don't have time to start again, but it's been an object lesson (excusing the pun).

It's 6pm, I have been here for 7 hours and here go my next twenty iterations...

Tried pro-optimise... no good. It just takes the depth of the objects away and so I will have to wait till the end before I apply that modifier.

Here's the product of my efforts as I sign off at 10pm.


21 - 25


No comments:

Post a Comment