My photo
Sydney, Australia
portfolio | precedents | process [since 2012]

Saturday, October 20, 2012

the aftermath

104 done...

So now I get to play. I am working on the caustics tutorial. I found another one and am doing that with some cool results.

Amber torus knot on average settings

Aqua with smoothed sides of object geometry
Am now merging the parent and child forms from Project 3 into this scene to see if I can make them do their caustics thing.

Here are the parent and child with the old materials
And here with the caustics enabled and glass material applied - still not fabulous
Here I have changed the material to white glass and achieved a cartoon-like effect

Blue glass: A more sweeping view achieved after adding a camera to the scene

Product shot of blue frosted glass - shows off the texture really well
Same shot, material now frosted glass in bronze hue



No comments:

Post a Comment