My photo
Sydney, Australia
portfolio | precedents | process [since 2012]

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

monday betty street

Have spent the weekend trying to get some great renders but am giving up till tomorrow because my video card just isn't up to it

My printed form is ready to go - to colour it I have immersed the parent form in a really strong cup of tea. I let it dry over the weekend and have done it again today. I want it to have the appearance of amber because it continues my narrative of the larger form being older and more 'used'. It is also aesthetically pleasing and it looks more valuable on the platform. They look like precious stones on display. I have started to think about the photography today and will try some test shots this afternoon.

Second forms rendered with same materials and opacity



Third form in foreground to test composition ideas - I am not sure about this form

Another angle in a different lighting environment - I have decided to go back to the former environment and have opted for an alternative 3rd form

Third form takes centre stage
Changed environments and added camera and light



No comments:

Post a Comment