My photo
Sydney, Australia
portfolio | precedents | process [since 2012]

Thursday, September 20, 2012

thursday vivian street

Experiment 2: Fabricate

Presentation.

Revised render of my digital model:



Photo of laser cut model:

My words are thread, work and aggressive. For me, there was an ongoing dialogue that I found taking place between the two objects that make up my work. It was about conflict and the fight for one object to master the other. Like thread and fabric - there have been moments where either object could be seen as the dominant element.

In the end it was a needle that dominated the beast....




Design precedents have included:









Development images include:













Note: This blog entry was created solely for the purpose of illustrating my presentation. Therefore the images have been referenced previously on this blog or are my own images.

No comments:

Post a Comment