My photo
Sydney, Australia
portfolio | precedents | process [since 2012]

Monday, July 21, 2014

ccdn 331 | project 1 | process part 2

Daisy and I finished the pencil and shot our footage on Sunday:


We filmed yesterday using the storyboard as a guide. Some of the shots were hard to get - I think we were fairly ambitious wanting a sweeping panning shot that gave a sense of majesty! But in the end the pencil came out looking like a star.

We managed to get the lead centre to look like lead. And glued it into one half of the pencil:


© luckiestwomanalive 2014

We then traced over printed letters to get our message onto the interior of the pencil.

© luckiestwomanalive 2014

Then the shoot began

© luckiestwomanalive 2014

On my return home I processed all the raw video through LightRoom and decided on the footage we needed to keep for the final clip. I am going to do some editing to see what the storyboard looks like and how it all shapes up.









No comments:

Post a Comment